Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Korvedzk View Post
>.>
<.<
*stabs forehead with straw*
*slurps wisdom juice*
Tropicana freh-squeezed zombie murder!

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
That's not where my wisdom juice is.
This quote is the best quote. Depending on tone of voice... Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
My stepdad is allergic
Sucks. :(

And your owner is very good to you. You should snuggle her more.
That's what she said! :D
You must be very smart :3

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
No, I know all that. What I meant is, I'm short for my weight class. So most guys I'd end up against would likely have a big advantage in reach. Also, as I'm in the top weight class in several of the scales, there's no upper limit (besides human physiology) to what they might pair me with.
You do grappling though, right? Shorter limbs and denser muscle work better there.

But the point isn't to make things 100% even, because that's impossibly granular. It to minimize the really bad, obvious disparities.

For reference, I'm 5'9"/175cm and 80 kilos/176 pounds (on average). (So 50th percentile for height, and 90th for weight for my age as of my last physical.) Used to be heavier, like 82-84 kilos, when I had access to a rock wall and was climbing regularly, but now I'm just biking ten to twelve miles a day.
Dayum. Would have loved to grapple you back in the day. A good loss is always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Thajocoth View Post
I buy 2 gallons at a time. Finish them within a week. One over a weekend and one across the weekdays. Would be more if I didn't have work on weekdays... Though I suppose they buy milk here & I use the company's milk too. It's my primary source of protein.
Yeah. I lived on milk for a while, but now I'm working overnight it's harder.

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
Hey, if that works for you. Do you drink skim milk? Whole milk has rather a lot of fat in it too.
from recollection, milk fat is easier to digest, and has more useable nutritional value than just dumpy ol' fat. I think some of the vitamins are in it actually, but this is all like, 100% from vague memory.

Really though, it's a matter of satisfaction. A glass of milk is more physically satisfying than a meal's worth of stuff that my body doesn't want. That's why I still eat cheeseburgers and stuff, it's like buying a good book. a small jdulgence that keeps me sated for a while, a week or two.

Of course I also lived off of coffee and spite, and whole milk was the only thing vaguely resembled food in there. I'm probably going to develop an allergy in te next decade.