View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 85

1. - Top - End - #764
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 85

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Magtok sighs in exasperation. Not Butler's fault, cyborg. Just take a deep breath and keep your cool. It's time to explain your conditions, so remember, big words so Butler can't follow along.

"People will be attempting to apprehend one rather notorious felinoid terrorist, known across the Nexus for committing several apocalypses. These individuals will be enacting justice, and any and all attempts to assault or detain them are to cease. I'll know if GLoG's security force intervenes on his behalf, I've already got surveillance in place to know exactly where and when."
    [Magtok's Madcap Mini-Mashup]

Butler moves towards the Main Cabin's steps to sit down.
    Because he suddenly feels very dizzy and may have a headache coming on. @.@

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Father Hackett looks extremely confused now. B-But...I could sense it! My powers are gifted to me from supernatural power. They don't...er...fail. Or break. But...I...oh dear. Now, my detection reads you are not undead. But....that can't be right! What's your name again?
    [Main Cabin]

"Reinholdt, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire." Reinholdt gives his flourish.
    "Maybe the supernatural powers are broken or something. Wouldn't be the first time the cosmos got messed with around here."

"But I'm not sure how any of it matters. Did you need something?"

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Lakeside

Vasilisa emerges from the woods and sits down near Reinholdt. "You're alive again?"
    Lakeside

Reinholdt moves a bit from the warm and sits up properly.
    "Ah. Yes."
    Reinholdt does indeed feel very much like Vasilisa remembers him. This one anyways, being the original Magclone and all.
    "It was... mmm... a complicated journey, but well worth it in the end I think."

"How about you? Have you been able to find what.. or rather whom you're looking for?"
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2013-03-21 at 04:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.