1. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Hammerhold Knight Class (Poisoned World 3.5)

Quote Originally Posted by umbrapolaris View Post
    What about an High level class feature (or capstone) called "Implacable Advance" where the Knight can advance towards a chosen target at low pace in Total Cover ignoring all attacks (or reducing their damages) from other enemies.
    Then he may be able to attack and push back the target via powerful shield bashes.

maybe overpowered :p
    i like it, but i feel it would be a bit overpowered with an attack. Plus i would have to ditch improved evasion at 20th.

how about a lower level ability that grants the ability to take a 10 ft. step? effectively granting the hammerhold knight the ability to advance slowly without provoking attacks of opportunity for the first 2 squares of movement. This is considered a move action, not a 5 ft. step, for the purposes of actions in a round.

simple, you can still attack (although not full attack) and you can get around the battlefield a bit faster than normal, while being defensive.

Edit: im thinking 4th level, as all you gain at that level is the ability to ignore that -2 penalty on attack rolls because of shield encumbrance.
    Last edited by LordErebus12; 2013-03-28 at 04:28 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Belladonis Campaign Setting 3.5
    Casting as a Skill

Learn from your mistakes, 3.5...
    Fill in those dead levels...

Abrothia's Vision
    Spoiler
    Show

Welcome to the World Serpent Inn!
    Spoiler
    Show