1. - Top - End - #810
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I'm fine with both characters, though I feel Mahonri should have final say on Tsukiyomi's involvement with Suou family past. Their zanpakuto abilities are very nice. (Though do not, I lack compunctions towards illusion abilities in the first place.)
    I agree with this. I was more looking for...balance with the Illusion stuff since it can be overpowered.

On the other hand, time is becoming ripe for that new rectruitment thread. Is everyone okay with the thought of me starting it next monday?
    I'm in agreement here.

That's a better idea, actually, if only because you, Dorizzit, are not involved in leading the opposite faction, like me and Tebryn are.
    Same as above.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    I don't see any problems as long as the implication is not that the whole hollow attack that killed two captains really was one big illusion.
    Hopefully with more people coming in, I can get some people in on this idea...as well as with Sawada's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
    I'm fine with it, so long as Nicole can continue to claim ignorance. (That shouldn't be very hard, however. Even if the higher-ups in the family knew about it, chances are they wouldn't tell it to her, 'cause they thought she was a failure compared to her brother.)
    Sounds fair to me. How would you feel about her brother being "Mind controlled" by Tsukiyomi to get him free from his prison which...would start the blood bath at the Scarlet Garden.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2013-04-02 at 12:44 AM.