New page, far more than 48 hours - reposting.
Quote Originally Posted by Bakeru View Post
Um, I hope it's not to outlandish, but:
I'd like two chars in one avatar pic.
The basics: A male changeling beguiler, who is standing 1~2 steps behind a female changeling spellthief (Because he likes to keep his distance while she sticks pointy things into people. As changelings, both have pale skin, white hair and milky-white eyes).
The male wears Mithral armor (so it's light armor and he can still cast spells), while the female wears something that looks like normal clothes, and definitely something with sleeves (to hide her Gnome Quickblades).
Ideally, they'd wear something roughly similar despite one wearing armor and the other casual clothes.

Bonus points:
If you can make them disguised (especially the male, he feels naked in his true form, the female isn't as fuzzy about it), while still making it visible that it's an disguise, that would be awesome. But I have no idea how.
If the male would wield a shadow weapon (shadow illusion of a rapier. Here's a good idea how shadow illusions could look like), that would be awesome.

I guess it's a rather tricky request (at least the disguise thing), but I dunno, maybe someone is bored and wants a challenge?
Please? ó.ò
I'm young new and need would love the money avatar!