View Single Post

Thread: Hamma Jamma [3.5 Prestige Class]

1. - Top - End - #8
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Hamma Jamma [3.5 Prestige Class]

Quote Originally Posted by Mephibosheth View Post
    Yay! I like the variants.

One thing to note is that, as written, they can still only use their higher-level abilities with hammers. At least, that's how I read it. You should put a note in the variants that allows them to apply the higher-level abilities to boomerangs/fireballs/iceballs.
    I'll do that.

Also, might I suggest a higher-level ability that allows the Ice Bro to immobilize creatures hit with their iceballs. That's the worst part about them in Super Mario Bros Wii!
    I'll see what I can do.

Finally, I just noticed that you could enter this PrC at 3rd level. Is that the intention? I don't see anything in them that would be overwhelming, but I wanted to make sure that was your intention.

Now I want to play a Hammer Bro in a Mario-themed campaign!
    It was intended for lower-level entry, yes.

For the Super Mario Bros. campaign, make sure you include this.

EDIT: The following changes were made.

• The boomerang bro, fire bro, and ice bro's abilities are now all allowed to be used with their respective weapons.
    • Ice bro is separate from fire bro and has a few key changes; the primary change is that the ice bro is capable of paralyzing a hit target, who is allowed a Reflex save to avoid it and a Strength check to break out every round after.
    • The note on the ice bro was removed since there is now an ice bro alternate class feature.
    • The boomerang bro, fire bro, and ice bro now have a little bit on size considerations for the purposes of combat maneuvers (bull rush, reverse bull rush, etc.).
    Last edited by Temotei; 2013-04-04 at 04:22 PM.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).