"You're close; I was actually considering having you take part in the circus, yes..." Ghola pondered the best was to word his statement. "...but not to be spinning around like an air elemental. Fi'la's been going on and on recently about trying to find someone to really spice up the circus; in other words, a new act. And it just so happens that she's very interested in the idea of a flying act. You wouldn't have to do anything too fancy if you didn't want to. Maybe just fly through some rings of fire.

"And even if you can't do it more than once or twice right now, you won't have to. Fi has a tendency to introduce new members on closing night, so you'd only have to do it once...unless you're such a success that the crowd demands an encore.

"As for being a gnoll, don't worry. Our show has all sorts: elves, halflings, kobolds; heck, we've even got a tame rust monster! He's always a big hit."
Stepping over to Varthok, Aladterf put his hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. I promise nothing bad will happen." Sitting down next to him, Ghola began to help Varthok sort the remaining half of his medicinal (and cooking) herbs.
Spoiler
Show
Don't know if this will be necessary, but I rolled some checks to try and help Var.
Knowledge (Nature) [To identify the herbs]: (1d20+13)[28]
Autohypnosis [to memorize Varthok's organization method]: (1d20+10)[23] (according to the XPH, memorize is a DC15 skill check. Still up do DM's discretion )