Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
Romeo seems to wilt under Marty's stare. "I... I need to go to the bathroom." Elio nods and the boy runs in the direction of the bathroom.

Elio on the other hand, doesn't even flinch. "That doesn't sound like something GLoG would do, and even if they did, it still matters. You've been through terrible trauma. Such things take a toll on the mind, and a therapist can relieve the tension on your mind and your heart."
He grins, but it doesn't at all fit Marty's usual friendly smile. His right side has soft, pink lips, shining white teeth and his wonderful blue eye. However, his left face is that horrible skull, eyeless, lipless, his teeth black, his tongue visible through the side of his face... He grins with the look of a man who doesn't know what to do with himself, but hate others. What heart, little man? Look deep into my heart and soul and mind, see what you can see, old man. He sighs and looks over at the barmaid. Problem? N-No. If there is I'll t-tell you. His face is not visible to her, for he doesn't look her way.

He speaks once more to Elio. T-Terrible trauma? Y-Yes. What do I do with m-myself? I'm half a walking c-corpse. I am destined to be n-nothing but a strange man...A burnt up freak. I don't know what t-to do.