Quote Originally Posted by Regitnui View Post
I'd like to request, if possible, a OotS version of an airship captain.

Equipment: These kind of clothes, a rapier and a hand crossbow.
Any other notable features: A lesser dragonmark of storm (Second from the top), if it can fit.
Hair color: Reddish brown
Race: Half-elf
Class: Windwright Captain
Pose you would like your avatar to be in : At ease, perhaps leaning against the helm?

Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
Repost time! It has been some days and no one has taken this request. Thank you for spending time reading this and hopefully creating an avatar.
Quote Originally Posted by Jbr208 View Post
Howdy folks, figured I'd see about getting an avatar for my latest character:

He is an orc ranger/hexblade, wears studded leather armor (dyed black with bronze studs) and a skull cap, fights with a scythe, he will usually be found wearing a porcelain mask as well. The mask is designed to show off his tusks and inspire fear. Unkempt black hair can be seen flowing from under his skull cap.

He spent his adolescent years being raised as a pit fighter by slavers, he bears a great many scars across his body as a result - though they tend to not be visible through his armor and mask. As is typical of a mountain orc from Faerun, he has pronounced tusks and red eyes.

I think that's everything, as far as the pose goes: I'd just as soon leave that to the artist, I have faith that they will make a good choice with that matter.
Quote Originally Posted by Bakeru View Post
It's been... 24, 48, 72... 71 and a bit hours since my last repost, and I'm feeling only a little bit desperate.
(Not entitled or such, since I know I'm asking complete strangers to give/make me stuff for free and might have made my request to complex, just desperate)
I claim these requests in the name of KYMME!

Woo!