Quote Originally Posted by Kazyan View Post
EDIT: Yeesh, two responses that indicate I really need to explain this better. Hold up until tomorrow, so I can make changes?
Sure. Here's what I have so far on the current version:

A Delfire One has a number of Flame Nodes up to their Con or Cha score, plus their Cha or Con modifier, respectively, minus 10.
This is really awkward. Try "All Delfire Ones use a mixture of body and spirit to fuel delfire. Those who focus on the energy of the body have a number of flame nodes equal to their Constitution score minus 10, plus their Charisma modifier. Those who rely on force of will have a number of flame nodes equal to their Charisma score minus 10, plus their Constitution modifier."
(Incidentally, I'm happy to see another person who thinks Charisma represents force of will!)

The whole description in the Delfire Roster section is... difficult to understand. You have some ideas in there that are actually fairly intuitive once I wrapped my head around what was going on, but the presentation needs work.

Favor Force (Ex): At 7th level, a Delfire One has practiced their favored fuel for delfire extensively. If they favor Charisma, they gain Iron Will as a bonus feat. If they favor Constitution, they gain Great Fortitude as a bonus feat.
The name here is not the best. Also, you need a name for "favor Charisma" and "favor Constitution" that is more thematic and in-universe, given how many abilities are based on that choice.

I'm subscribed; I'll make sure to check back once you go over the description sections again to smooth it out.