1. - Top - End - #328
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Tome of Radiance: Mastering the Power of Love and Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Sachiko-K View Post
    Instant subscription. I will be watching this thread with expectation.
    Glad you're enjoying it! Also, welcome to the forum, if nobody's said it already.

Quote Originally Posted by kestrel404 View Post
    It's a good thread, but not much change to it.
    I admit, my update schedule is rather sporadic. Classes keep me busy pretty constantly, but I do try to get work in on this when I can. Hopefully at some point things will clear enough that I can get a measure of consistancy, but for now, I just take openings where I can get them.

Regardless! Changelog!
    • Added the Vile Blast Secondary Component! The seasons come and go, but the firelight of the Inferno stays lit through the ages. Brilliant at denying goody-two-shoes' the precious mercy their healing so relies upon. Or hey, turn it on some bad guys for the greater good - there's absolutely no way something so useful could ever corrupt your soul, right?
    • Added the Consumption Surge Foundation! Turns out that when you destabilize a shard of radiant power and slam it into someone's soul, it kind of messes them up. Something about 'too much of a good thing'. Who knew, right? The other side might trounce you today, but we'll see who's laughing when they're screaming their lungs out to a universe of withering, resplendent pain. It's you. You're the one laughing.
    • Added the Isolation Surge Foundation! You've heard of these things called 'friends'. You think maybe it is something you are supposed to eat? Whatever they are, they're not going to be helping the sorry soul you slam with this particular jinx.

Just a few tidbits at the moment, but there's a bit more right down the line.
    Last edited by Selinia; 2013-05-01 at 02:26 AM.
    Lovely Rita Mordio avatar by Zefir! Thank you!

Homebrew: