Quote Originally Posted by fan4battle View Post
I can see it that way too. But I wonder why wouldn't Roy be present for the liberation of Azure city when everyone else of the Order is?
No, there are difficulties with my theory. One thought I had was this was all Elan's imagination - he is the one who will get the "happy ending" according to the Oracle. However #9 seems it has to come purely from Roy's mind. Only he (it seems to me) would want his sister to see a huge statue of him and be upset by it (she's frowning in the picture). I can't see Elan conceiving of that sort of animus.

And of course #13 must be from Elan's mind. No-one else could think "but what happens to Banjo".

But maybe others are right and this is somehow a shared illusion, experienced by everyone, but with elements contributed by each of the characters. I can't recall a D&D spell that would do it (but maybe there is). Not that that matters. Any reasonably high level illusionist will have almost certainly researched a whole bunch of interesting spells of their own. We know that V and D both do this.