Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
I mostly lurk on this thread, but since it was relevant to me I just wanted to pop in and say that that Lukina sketch is very impressive.
Thank you very much! Thank you for looking at my pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Ice View Post
Lukina is pretty cool! It's good to play support but it's nice to see you come out of your shell a bit and try to take centre stage! Have courage Kasanip, and valiantly slay evil!

Alsomaybedrawmorelukina

Hopefully you can get in some games soon!
Thank you! Yes, I want to try to play more heroic characters. Recently it has been boring to make such a character.

I hope a game can be joined soon, too. However, it was realized that <recruitment> for most games is not liked by me. It is very difficult to coordinate with other players, to make sure classes are taken properly, to connect story. It seems every time is individual thinking only of self's character. "I want to play this!" "claimed this first!" and such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
Lukina reminds me of Lucina. Both wield Swords, both slay evil, there names are close together.
Yes, her name is borrowed from that character. It wasn't known English spelling at the time character was created.

However, it should be said Lukina uses a sword, but usual weapon is a halberd. In the game, only her sword has been recovered, so it must be used for this picture, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
Kasanip, one of these days we need to do some art together... there is something cute about your art that I need to explore the secrets of. Good stuff.
Thank you! Of course I am happy to do some art together at anytime. However, I don't think there is even a secret about the lazy my scribbling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
Everyone keeps saying how cool Lukina is and I agree, but I also really like the post office witch with the strange-faced squirrel.
Yes, I like this character too. Sometime it would be nice to play this character. However, I must practice drawing squirrels.
Also, Kamome must not meet this character!

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
Flora's beautiful, Lukina's badass, and the other two are cute.

...*considers whether to ask you to draw Allina from the same game*
Thank you! However, that design for Flora is still strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
I really like Lukina as well. She has a very nice design.

I also tend to play support characters in most PbP games rather than actual main characters or leaders. Kasanip knows three of them already. There's really only one sort of "main hero" character I truly have, though he is one of my favorites.
Thank you!

I want to say, I don't like to play [leader] characters. It's very difficult and stressful for me to try this in English. But I want to play more Heroine-like characters.
I think my favorite characters were such a support character who becomes heroine-like character.
I am very unskilled to play villain characters. TechnOkami and Starsign already know this.

Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
When I look at it, the uniforms of the falcon knights from FE覚醒 come to mind. Which of course makes me think of a different ルキナ...

At any rate, it's certainly a cool design. And that witch really is cute.
Yes, it is some this reference of Falcon Knights.
Actually I like the designs very much and I am learning to draw armors from this game. However, other references are [Valkyria Chronicles], of Lukina's powers and halberd and undershirt.