Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
Marty lifts it up, and tests the weight and balance of the blade. So far, he likes what he sees. He balances it and flips it from hand to hand, before almost dropping it. This would be perfect... Now, do you have some kind of magic or science that will allow me to rapidly learn how to use it? I also want more items, Harald. Belts, boots, crowns, rings... All of it, understand? I also want a way that will allow me to rapidly learn more spells...
["I don't do magic... I'm sorry, but it's the one area where I can't help you. As for learning to swordfight, I can easily imprint the knowledge on your brain. Would you like the martial-arts package while you're at it?"

Harald leads Martyn through several corridors to a small room with a bed. There's a strange helmet there, covered in wires and blocks of circuitry.

["Just lie on there, and I'll apply some sedative - a large dose, given the enhancements I've already given you - and you'll nod off. Once you're out, I'll imprint the swordcraft and martial arts packages. It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to gain a lifetime's expertise."