View Single Post

Thread: Personal Woes and Advice 2

1. - Top - End - #1176
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Personal Woes and Advice 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sholos View Post
    How does one escape the feeling that you're completely worthless, pathetic, that nothing you do or are is of any value to anyone, and that the world would be a better place without you in it?
    I asked the world why I should live my life for its sake when I have a life I want to lead. I then told it it could go jump off of a cliff and I would live in the world that thought me worthless whether it liked it or not. Didn't work.

Oddly enough, I then went swimming two days in a row and THAT seems to have worked for a while

...If you find a more permanent solution, let me know.

---

Does anyone have a solution for hearing your heart tell you (repeatedly) that you're in love? Despite the fact that the person in question is out of your reach (roughly) 51 weeks out of the year, is pretty enough that she's definitely dating someone more readily available, and you meet her under circumstances that are too happy-go-lucky for you to actually know a damn thing about her? Because when you've sworn off of relationships this feeling is even more miserable
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-05-23 at 09:07 PM.
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig