Sizzle
Spoiler
Show
I know you weren't asking about it, but I ran into this issue while trying to make a blasty Red planeswalker: While the Boon does let you get Fiery Burst as low as level 1, you still can't use it until level 4. Fiery Burst requires you to have a fire spell of at least level 2 in order to work.

When you Jaunt, X happens Boons:
Spoiler
Show
I like Ajani's Mantra.

Jace's Erasure is good overall to me.

Lliana's Caress seems to take Jaunt from a mobility or panic thing to a charge up thing, as the +2 to the DC would be a nice boost to overcome the lower DCs planeswalkers will tend to have. The more damage bit would only draw my attention if it affected ability damage too, which probably be over powered.

Chandra's Fury I don't think much of. I'd only consider taking it for style reasons on a primarily red gish or bardtype, not any other build. I guess I could be undervaluing it, but I'd much sooner take any of the other Journeyman boons instead.

Garruk's Horde: Do they choose which square adjacent to you to appear in? Do they stay in the same location relative to you? Regardless, I like it.

Spend spell slots
Spoiler
Show
I only have comments for the blue and green ones.
For Stroke of Genius, it just bugs me a little that its done as '+7 than every level after gets +2'. I'd prefer something more like 'Gain X skill points, where X is twice your level. All subsequent levels give an additional 2 skill points.'

What bugs me with Berserk is that it cares about the level of the spell sacrificed, unlike the others. I'd prefer using your spell-casting modifier instead as the value for the attack and damage boosts.