View Single Post

Thread: Cleanup Crew IC

1. - Top - End - #80
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Cleanup Crew IC

Sirachoé

Waking before the dawn, Sirachoé partakes of her morning exercises on the roof of the tavern. She exercises slowly and methodically, ensuring that her movements are silent.

Blood pulsing in her temples, she takes in the sunrise upside-down, in her favorite inverted tree pose (one-handed handstand). She opens her ki points to lower her blood pressure while still managing to push blood up toward her feet, and revels in the early morning air.

She descends once more to her room, and draws the maps she secured yesterday from memory. Clearing her mind and forcing herself to breathe rhythmically (an odd but delightful sensation for one who never needs to breathe), she devotes the face of the minotaur tavern keeper to memory, along with the image of the group's boss, and those of her new allies: Elyna, Métisse, Wakaba, Mika, and Terjon. Looking through her bags, she checks and counts her possessions, setting aside coppers and dried fruit for the street urchins.

Finally, judging herself all but ready to check out, she strategically tears the bed apart, splintering every board, shredding the mattress, and rending the sheets, exercising the focused destruction of Devastating Ape Strike. All as quietly as possible.

She passes the clerk at the desk an extra 10gp on checking out, and apologizes for the mess.
    Last edited by Phelix-Mu; 2013-06-05 at 10:34 PM.
    In my dreams, I am currently a druid 20/wizard 10/arcane hierophant 10/warshaper 5. Actually, after giving birth to a galaxy by splitting a black hole, level is no longer relevant.

Extended Sigbox

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    I've never been able to put my finger on how to describe you Phelix, but I think I have an idea now.

You're Tippy's fluffy cousin...