Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer999 View Post
The Church of Blood: the Sanguinist
Pretty sweet! Coupla suggestions/tweaks follow.

Speeds: Same as base creature. If the base creature has a swim speed, they are not hampered in water(see below). A Sanguinist does not suffer from reduced speed and armor check penalties when in medium or light armor, and does not have a maximum Dexterity bonus when in light armor.
Interesting! Why the change?

Unlife Sapping(Su): A Sanguinist may sap the unlife from an Undead foe with its fangs by making a successful grapple check. If it pins the foe, it drains the negative energy straight out of the target, dealing 1d4 points of Charisma drain each round the pin is maintained. On each such successful attack, the Sanguinist gains 5 temporary hit points.
While I really like the Cha targeting, it needs to be Cha damage, or else specifically bypass undead immunity to ability drain.

Damage Reduction (Su): A vampire has damage reduction 5/silver and magic. A vampire’s natural weapons are treated as magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction, and ignore up to 10 points of damage reduction that evil undead have. […] Once at rest in a shrine or temple, a vampire is helpless. It regains 1 hit point after 1 hour, then is no longer helpless and resumes healing at the rate of 4 hit points per round.
Copy/paste errors with vampire instead of Sanguinist.

Resistances (Ex): A Sanguinist has resistance to cold 10, fire 10, and electricity 10.
This is a little odd, but I guess it's in the Vampire template more or less, so….

Light of Good(Su):A Sanguinist has not been forsaken by the light. Sanguinists heal half the damage they would take from positive energy instead of being harmed by it.
And they heal with negative energy too, right?

Running Water: A Sanguinist's swim speed is reduced by half when in running water, and takes damage equal to 1/10th of its total hit points when completely immersed in it.
This is a little confusing; I think you mean that a Sanguinist swims at half the speed the base creature would in running water, unless it has a swim speed. It might be best to repeat the rules from the Swim skill with suitable adjustments and reiterate that having a swim speed removes these penalties.

Otherwise, great, looks like this thread is basically answered.