Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"Eh, permission granted," Fox said in an indifferent tone usually reserved for 'servants' while he gladly accepted that kiss on the cheek from Icy. Fast Heal eyed them both (Lone Star and Fox), raising a brow at the weird inquiry a servant wouldn't normally have.

He then looked back at Icy with his lazy smile. "Quite a little story, heh. You know, some of my business associates are of Stalliongrad stock. Anyhow, I don't know if my own life story is as interesting as yours but I will try. I was actually born and raised in the Equestrian colony South Zebrica of well, Zebrica. My father owned a crystal mine, supplying other companies with crystals to be used as various components. I myself was more fond of medicine, particularly of the Zebra tradition. Amazing potions that of Zebra Magic, why as a young colt I witnessed an earth pony flying after drinking a potion made from Zebra Magic. But as you guess, I leaned more towards the healing and health."

"So, made some good investments, had some financial aid from my father, and here I am, owner of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies. Boring compared to your tale, but alas," He replied with an insincere bow and smirk. It wasn't hard to tell he wasn't a humble pony, he was proud at his easy success.
Lone Star moved in amongst the servants, listening in on conversations and joining a few that sounded nothing like Eclipse members, trying to spot odd behavior or hear anything off.

"Networking?..Oh!..Like how I was able to catch Mister Balboa's eye...haha..yea....I was lucky to land a gig as a dancer at that night club that night." Strawberry replied with a bashful and grateful smile.
She means mingle. Hay Bale whispered, choosing to be polite about the fact that this woman honestly thought catching some stallion's eye dancing was comparable to 'networking'. Just talk to the other ponies as politely as possible, compliment things that they take pride in and such, get them talkin' to you. Maybe get a phone number or somesuch. It's quite simple, really.

Hay Bale's oversized shades weren't exactly helping her sell her point.