Quote Originally Posted by genericwit View Post
I had another thought. Since you state the suits can't be enchanted normally, but can have components manufactured and installed, how is Master Craftsman to be used? Could I grab Craft Wondrous Item but then use Craft [armor] to create boot components that mimic Getaway Boots or Boots of Speed, vambrace components that mimic Bracers of Greater Archery, or even pauldron components that mimic a Cloak of Resistance and a Cloak of Displacement [at the normal increased price for adding two dissimilar enchantments]?

Master Craftsman has tons and tons of threads about the ambiguity of the wording, and this could solve some of these problems. Obviously, you wouldn't be able to use Master Craftsman to create a Tome of Leadership and Influence, a Rod of Lordly Might, or a +4 Holy Keen Falchion of Speed, but you could still be quite the Christmas Tree Wizard [with effects mimicking teleportation effects, freedom of movement, etherealness, displacement, haste, and lots of other arcane goodies, all at half price!].

But as it is, you might wanna explicitly clarify if that's a possibility. It opens up a lot of powerful and useful abilities, but those kind of go along with Iron Man's technical prowess, and can give the Iron Man a lot more utility and versatility [not having to pay for magic weapons or armor is a plus, too].
I have reworded some of Suits to reflect this. You can embed only components with a passive or permanent effect that occupies a body slot. So if it does not meet those two conditions, then you cannot embed those. If you took the Weapon Mount armor modification, you could make a +4 holy keen scimitar of speed if you wanted to and effectively embed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviston View Post
Enduring Shield: .... and half to the character's armor. Damage mitigated in this fashion does not get split between the armor and the character as subdual if the armor is a Construct Armor as described in the Construct Armor class feature.

Just a clarifying thought.
Done. Fixed wording in both Enduring Shields and Construct Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviston View Post
As i understand it genericwit, you may make "embedded or attached components" like that of the the 3.5 Warforged magic items. This only applies to Craft Wonderous Item it seems (and you still have to take the feat) and allows you to Christmas Tree it up. You get this feature at 6th and at 7th you may take Craft Wonderous Item to start making your "components".

And why can't you make a Tome Of Leadership? The "attached tome component" could be attached to your Hand slot as etchings or some such. I mean, I guess.

I'm just throwing out my opinion ofc.
My fixes to Suits may have cleared this up. The character does not qualify at all for any Item Creation feats such as Craft Wondrous Item as he is not a spellcaster at all, he has an initiator level, not a caster level nor does he have spells. He can only do what the Master Craftsman feat allows.

-X