View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #896 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #175
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS #896 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Incom View Post
    I'm surprised nobody (myself included) realized that Belkar wasn't paying attention to Shojo's story, and that the party has no reason to tell the token party psychopath about the nature of the potentially world-destroying structures. Nice one, Giant!
    Same! When Belkar started asking about the snarl I had to stop reading and think back, surprised I didn't notice that before. Even more surprised that Belkar never asked what they were doing - might be his low wisdom score but he seems to be really happy taking orders!

Each comic leaves me wanting the next more and more, I miss the days when I first discovered the comic and could just read it one after the next.

*edit*
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonjoe View Post
    No one else has speculated this...

Early on, V peered into the rooms with the runes. Any chance all of this is just V under the same spell that caught everyone else?
    I'd assume the Draketooths/Girard himself designed the spell so it wouldn't affect the defenders in the tunnels, else how would they pick off victims of the microcosm?

The alternative is that V's 'happy world fantasy' is one in which he gets possessed by the IFCC(IFFC?).
    Last edited by Newwby; 2013-06-28 at 11:54 AM.
    My GitP Homebrew Signature
    My homebrew posts need fixing due to the board update. I've done rewrites of half but going to finish the rest before posting.
    My Homebrew System progress blog
    In which I post ocassional updates about the sci-fi tabletop system I've worked on since March 2013