View Single Post

Thread: Cleanup Crew IC

1. - Top - End - #134
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Cleanup Crew IC

Sirachoé

I'll try some head games, she thinks in amusement.

Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy- +4 luck = (1d20+4)[23]

"Mika, Mika, let the guy breathe a little," she says in a relaxed but forceful tone, walking up beside Mika, but not physically helping the guy at all. "Look, buddy, I don't want to be causing any more trouble for you and your friends. But Mika here, she can get pretty scary. Ever see someone strangle a grizzly bear? Believe me, not something we want her to demonstrate, if you know what I mean." She chuckles in an intentionally unsettling, slightly unstable way.

Sirachoé leans into the man as he's pressed against the wall, placing her face close to his, making sure her breasts make firm contact with his body. She changes her voice to be soft, slightly breathless, and intimate."What I'm trying to say is that you should help yourself out here and just tell us what you know. We don't have to be enemies, after all. I just wanted to stop the fight as quickly as possible. Now that it's over, there's no reason we can't all just get along fine, right?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Things are also moving ahead in the "To Dream a Dream" campaign, IamL. Anyone else is welcome to check it out, too. Still in the early days, but I think it's going pretty well, all things considered.
    Last edited by Phelix-Mu; 2013-06-30 at 01:49 PM.
    In my dreams, I am currently a druid 20/wizard 10/arcane hierophant 10/warshaper 5. Actually, after giving birth to a galaxy by splitting a black hole, level is no longer relevant.

Extended Sigbox

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    I've never been able to put my finger on how to describe you Phelix, but I think I have an idea now.

You're Tippy's fluffy cousin...