Thread: Random Banter #196

1. - Top - End - #512
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Random Banter #196

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    How did you know by writing style?
    TAI WRITES LIKE A MAN.

Oh, wait, no. The other one.
    (The way people type just kinda... FEELS like a gender, apparently. I read Tai like a calm, super peaceful Xen-Blue Ghost kind of cheery not-quite-monotone, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Which Civ was that in? Ele and I play Civ III together sometimes, and I'm buying Civ V from Steam in two days on my payday (well, it's half-price, how can I -resist-!). Am also buying Crusader Kings 2 as well because it looks really good and Ele and his sister are really getting into it.

SO MANY SHINY THINGS ON STEAM I MUST HAVE
    It was in Civ 4, the updated Beyond the Sword 1000 AD scenario. VERY fun. Not quite a Rhys map, but awesome anyways. (A gripe however, is the general area of the Netherlands and surrounding regions. Paris is two spaces from the Holy Roman Capital, right south of Denmark. THEN, on the northern tip two spaces away, is Ribe, capital of the Scandinavians. TOO DAMN CLOSE. And because the French are French and Paris is Paris, it culturally dominates the two into tiny hamlets with no room for people. Grrrrrr.....)

I love Civ 3... Play the World was AMAZING.

If you get Civ 5... GET THE EXPANSION FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD. Improves so much.Wait... NOOO I DON'T WANNA PLAY GAMES WITH PEOPLE, IT MAKES ME BECOME SLIGHTLY SOCIAL.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2013-07-13 at 01:46 AM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.