1. - Top - End - #414
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: By the Inferior Science of our Enemies: Gramarie Mark II

Thank you for posting this, Kellus. I haven't gone through all of it yet, but it's a very, very interesting system that I will be using, at least for world building and awesome loot for the players to find (the world's tech level fell severely in the past millenia).

While I am still going through all of this (and as such can't really help with new ideas), I can at least help with a Table of Contents. It doesn't have the custom blueprints from the thread, but I tried to grab everything else:

EDIT: Index updated - check page 16.

I opted to group the Discoveries and Theories under the Gramarist base class instead of making a "Character Options" section, simply because they appear to be options solely for that class (both are listed as class features). Otherwise, it's all alphabetized, and I can grab the blueprints from the thread if there is a need for it.
    Last edited by Fako; 2013-07-16 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Update to match current index
    Amazing Abjuration Avatar made by Serpentine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramarie IRC
    <Fako> Most of my contributions to the system have been in the form of taking a baseball bat to other homebrewer's works.
    <~sirpercival> haha
    <Fako> You laugh because it's true :P
    <~sirpercival> yes. yes i do.
    Skinshred Swarm (CR 9) / Reaper Wolf (CR 5) / Demonecris (CR 18)
    Indomitable (Melee PrC [5 Lvl])