Quote Originally Posted by wumpus View Post
Rich has implied that paladins fell while commiting the goblin massacres, and that it wasn't obvious to observers. He directly stated that Miko's fall was deliberatly made blindinly obvious to show the supreme disfavor of the gods. Now while Miko could fall from a single evil act (and did), so she could easily still be LG (and I assume that most [NPC] paladins fall this way. I'd even like to assume that the best paladins have a tendancy to "fall up" to neutral good).

Between her on screen actions, which looked like stereotypical LN play, and the visible wrath of the gods, I would tenatively mark her at LN. There really is no way to be certain, and her last scene said that a LG archon (her paladin's warhorse) could travel to meet her, so she isn't that far away. In the standard D&D multiverse* she's certainly in Arcadia (which she probably would be regardless of which side of the G/N line she wound up on).

*I've had the impression that they added a lot more planes and shades of alignments since AD&D. The wiki claims that there are still only 16 (didn't see concordinant opposition on the list), so I'm assuming that the various levels of planes are for different grades of alignment.
I'm really unsure why this was a response to me, when my post had nothing to do with anything you said.