For Rhenium:
Spoiler
Show
Argon
[To the earlier comment about offering your help]:
"Actually, its a good thing that we met," he mentions, slightly interrupting Rhenium. "As I hope to find a way out of Ash for Kaelnissa and Tis'rael, I'd like some assistance with locating a safe place in the city for them to live. My initial budget will be a serious constraint, but both of them have decent talents and should be able to support themselves with a little help. I thought your knowledge of the city and a few spells might help locate a half-decent place not run by gangsters or thugs. I'd be very grateful, and I know at least Tis'rael would be, too," he adds with a knowing smile.

Spoiler
Show
Tis'rael is Argon's younger sister, and a stunning beauty; she hopes to pursue a career in the arts, and is a decent dramatist, singer, and sculptor (though, like his entire family, most of their time is spent looking after the household/compound of Rhenium's family).

Kaelnissa is the older daughter, Argon's moon twin. As a bit of elven physiology, a moon twin is a very rare quirk of elven fertility cycles, and occurs when twins are conceived one, and occasionally two months apart. Thus, the two fetuses grow separately within the mother, and often they are unable to be born at the same time. Without medical or magical assistance, this often leads to at least one stillborn child, and sometimes even the death of the mother. This is in stark contrast to normal elven childbirth, which is a much more relaxed and tranquil affair than human childbirth.

Kaelnissa was born two months after Argon. She is very tempermental,and occasionally violent. Her mood swings have caused her to be of little use as a servant, and so she spent much of her youth in seclusion, wandering around the Eyes' compound in Ash. Although Argon often tried to look out for her, she all but hates him. He tolerates her problematic behavior, as does his whole family, as moon twins often suffer from developmental disorders and/or deviant personalities.

Tis'rael has a very strong bond with Kaelnissa.

[As the conversation moves onto the job]:
"Truth be told, I do find the Melfyris to be an...interesting people," Argon admits. "I'm sure there will be much more going on at the consulate than I'd like on occasion, if only subtly." Argon gets up and pours himself a glass of water from pitcher on the bedside table, offering another glass to Rhenium. "My direct superior would be a woman by the name of Loidelsa Chuunan if I get the job; we were briefly acquainted during the mission that I worked on behalf of the consulate. She's quite a character, and commands impressive respect from an irregular bunch under her command, mostly native Melfyris."

Spoiler
Show
We can continue the talk if you wish, but I'd like to move on a bit. Little else of note has been going on in Argon's life, so the conversation will likely turn to the families down in Ash or toward politics and class divisions, two of Argon's favorite topics.