I would give advice to Moonwolf and Leoric here, but I really don't know what to say in either circumstances. I'm hoping someone more wise will log on and write down some great wisdom.

I say this because I don't want the two of you to think I am passing you over, but I'm having some troubles and I need to inquire the Playground for aid. I got a call from my younger brother recently sounding very distressed (more like freaking out). He won't tell me why though. He asked about numbers from other family members that he says he needs to talk to, but sadly I didn't have them so I couldn't assist (fairly new phone). He seems to think that very little of the family matters at all, which is nearly opposite what he was telling me about a week ago, and he also seems to believe that he is outcast to most of the family he does care about. That's about all I was able to get from him before he stopped talking or texting. I don't know even slightly how to help him. I've also had no luck getting hold of anyone who might know the numbers of who he wants to get ahold of. And the only other conclusive thing I got from him is that he wants to talk to that part of the family because they are the family on our father's side, who he said was always able to help him and sadly passed away about a year ago. I don't know how else to speak to him or assist him and I'm worried about what he may do. He seems to be in some kind of a crisis. Any advice Playgrounders?