[DC's Lab]

"'Idiotic' is what I'd use to describe how we're apparently supposed to as merciful as GLoG now. You know, the organization indirectly responsible for multiple of Reinholdt's actions? We can't afford to play nice with traitors and attempted infiltrators. The end results of that have already been proven in the past, thank you very much. They are destabilizing influences that need to be stopped if we want everyone else to be ready for what we're really meant to face. I apologize only for not putting my foot down sooner."

[Meeting Room]

DC pointedly does not lose the gun, though he also doesn't shoot. Yet. He does, however, keep it pointed at Ilpholin the entire time.

"Traitor. Let me tell you why your story is bull****. One, you have next to never expressed any interest in consulting with us, when we are entirely capable of keeping in contact in a manner that is difficult to detect." He taps the side of his head to indicate what he means.

"Two, your plans not only went forward without any consultation from us whatsoever, you have actively been making AMEN stronger, which is not acceptable, in case you were wondering. Three, on top of this, your bioweapon attack caught our own assets in it, namely, my people in Riverside. Your forces even made a deliberate attack on my reactor in Westside when the defenses I had actually deployed against your attack were far more easily targeted. Four, you have displayed a remarkable lack of foresight or care, judging from the exploitation of the bioweapon you unleashed in an attack on Inside. Allegedly, that wasn't you, but I won't hold my breath. The point remains that had I not hired those mercenaries to interfere, things would be far worse there now. Your activities have resulted in the exact same destabilization we wanted to prevent.

The stupid politics are the only reason I haven't done far worse than put a bounty on all of your heads. I don't buy the duplicate gambit either, considering it would make spying on us awfully simple. You are either a traitor or simply an incredibly lucky idiot. Neither of which we want with that kind of power."