Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
Hay Bale slowly shrugged off the black pegasus, leaving him in the kitchen. Don't wake him up, he'll think you're me. She said quietly before quickly galloping through.

The service doors shut behind her with an ominous 'thud'.

---
[About eight seconds later]
Lone Star opened his eyes and stood, shaking his head. Ugh... I feel like I'm a hangover with a stallion...
The other ponies opted not to move towards Lone Star, save for Sun Kissed who cautiously walked over to him with a look of concern on her face. "...Ink Pen?" She hesitantly placed a hoof on his shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
"Good to know we foiled their plans then..." Icy heaved a sigh of relief, and rubbed idly at a bruised shoulder. "I'm not entirely sure how are we supposed to explain this to the anypony outside though."
"Show them the...frozen over bomb?...The ah..ow..the truth is kinda...simple...to understand," Quick winced and gritted her teeth. "Who do you..think they were?"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"You will eventually change your attitude,"
Ammy states flatly. Unless somepony feels chatty or falls unconscious she'll continue.
Fox winced and wished he could go deaf, but the other stallion was a stubborn bastard as if trained for this kind of stuff. Fox made a face of 'well sh**' as the other stallion did eventually fall unconscious.