View Single Post

Thread: Annals of the Azlanti

1. - Top - End - #14
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Annals of the Azlanti

R1T17: "Big Green, stand down!" shouts Ichibod. "The Captain may be of aid, and his request is reasonable!"

Ichibod realizes that there is nowhere to make a simple step back, so he withdraws all the way to stand by the Scribe.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I had to work with the desire to move away, and a withdrawal (a full round action that provokes no AOO from moving out of the first square) to a safe archer's position in the group was the best I could think of for this request.

Also, initiative was already rolled. I forgot that you and Bessel actually had the same init, so I changed yours to T17 since I already had you go.

Please put your speech in quotes. Thank you.

R1T16: Bessel shouts to Clacky, "Net the ghoul!"

He turns his voice to the half-orc. "We need his information! You can save your prejudices for later!"

Does Bessel do anything, or does he delay or ready? [This is the first time Clacky's initiative wasn't faster than Bessel's, so Clacky doesn't respond immediately on command.]

I/S
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lockerbie: 22. (55:63). Page 52. Will flee at 17 hps or less.
    Paxre: 19.
    Ichibod: 17.
    Bessel: 16.
    Natalya: 15.9.
    Dorit: 15.
    Scribe: 12.
    Fenster: 11. Page 16.
    Clacky: 9.
    Rezah: 7.
    Hulya: Base 6.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2013-08-23 at 10:37 AM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.