R2T16: Bessel mixes the formula too quickly. The components for the formula were already too heated from the fireblast two seconds ago, and the pain from that blast numbed Bessel's nerve endings briefly. He lifts the vial above his head and slightly back, but his burned fingers don't quite measure the strength of the container well and he breaks it.
"FA-WHOOM!"
It is significantly less powerful as the conflagration from the bead Lockerbie threw, but it is dangerous in its own. It is followed by a lesser flame sound and a "Zap-Pop!"
Spoiler
Show
Bessel: Despite critical, only 8 fire damage. But the blast of fame sets off the alchemist's fire and shatters the bottled lightning in his backpack. He takes another 5 fire and 2 electricity damage. Bessel is now in the yellow.
Dorit: 10 fire + 1 sonic. Dorit is now in the yellow.
Jolly Green: 6 fire + 1 sonic.
Clacky: 11 fire + 1 sonic . Clacky is very badly damaged.
Fenster: 11 fire + 1 sonic . Fenster drops.
Natalya: Moves so brilliantly so as to only take 1 fire.
Bessel is now on fire, in the yellow, and probably squeak-screaming. Dorit is also in the yelow. Fenster screams in pain and falls. Clacky is critically damaged.

R2T15.9: Natalya, you are suffering some strong wounds, though not at yellow yet. Things just wet terribly, terribly wrong. Fenster, beside you, has fallen. Lockerbie is adjacent to you. What do you do?
Spoiler
Show
Not that it matters, but you may stand over a fallen body without worries about occupied space. I don't see why you would, though.

"Dorit!" cries the Scribe. "We are in the thick. Let the half-orc go!"

The Scribe is on deck, and Dorit is in the hole ... (P.S.: It is a free action to release a grapple.)

Positions
Spoiler
Show
Hulya
Speckled + Ichibod

DimGray + Dorit/ JollyGreen***
Bessel + Clacky
Fenster + Natalya
Lockerbie

!Paxre!

I/S
Spoiler
Show
Lockerbie: 22. (27:63). Page 52. Will flee at 17 hps or less.
* Only the 3d6 fireball remaining on his necklace of fireballs I.
Paxre: 19.
Ichibod: 17.
Bessel: 16. ON FIRE!
Natalya: 15.9. Mirror image: 3 images.
Scribe: 12.
Dorit: 11.9. Grappling Rezah.
Fenster: 11. (-5:33). Page 16. DYING!!!
Clacky: 9. (9:40). Nets (4).
* NOQUAL KEY CONTROLLING BESSEL IS DESTROYED! BERSERK!!!
Rezah: 7. Grappled by Dorit.
Hulya: 6.