1. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dallas-Dakota's Dastardly and Devious Dancing Debate of Random Banter #198

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Dimonitus is choking. Thailily! Thailily, quickly! Pour water on his hands. Give him snow to eat. Loosen his mantle. Quick! Quick! Loosen his mantle. Nay, but leave it. It is his garland that hurts him, his garland of roses. The flowers are like fire. They have burned his forehead. Tear it from his head and throw it on the table, Thailily!

Ah! You see, he can breathe now. How red those petals are! They are like stains of blood on the cloth. That does not matter. You must not find symbols in everything you see. It makes life impossible.
    On it! Super Ninja Speed Go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    I'm not sure what this is, but it's beautiful. IRN: it's EVEN HOTTER today. Heat index is over 100 outside, and my room is essentially an oven, so I'll be staying with my sister. I already tried walking there, but since I'm the MOST directionally challenged, I walked half a mile due the wrong direction, and am now sitting in the one air-conditioned spot on campus, where the power just went out. I'm about to set out again. Wish me luck.
    Oh, my. It sounds rather tense. Good luck!
    Last edited by TaiLiu; 2013-08-26 at 03:46 PM.