Quote Originally Posted by Feytalist View Post
Oh, I have tons of sleep-music. Newly-discovered Nest is now part of my collection.

That's pretty interesting, actually... I wonder why?
Well, I'll start with what you mentioned tonight and I'll pester you about other things later if needed.

I have no idea. It's been going on before the war, Finns' love for coffee. I mean, during the time of rationing substitute-coffee was a huge thing as the proper stuff was too expensive and out of reach, and some people still call regular coffee with a nickname "substitute". You know you love coffee when you're willing to drink a watered down version of it made from wood bark.

I'm no coffee drinker myself... Chai tea latte's the only thing I can consume, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
I think my skin may be sensitive, because it always start to itch at the corners of my mouth for me, but yeah, it depends greatly on the pineapple...
I'm very sensitive to a lot of things! Sometimes pineapple complete tears up my mouth and its corners. Not very nice, but it tastes diviiine.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
Ah, that sounds vexing. Feel better soon!
Thank you, Taiphoon. I hope tonight won't be as bothering. How are you, o' fair being?

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
It has been so long since I've had a fresh pineapple -- some six or eight weeks since the one we ate at my brother's cabin that was so sweet and so fragrant. All this talk of them has kindled a hunger in me, for the scent that puffs forth from the glistening wetness of its flesh, for the juicy flavour, and for the wet-cloth-ripping-like sound as the shiny plane of the knife descends into its body.

*makes a nest in your hair when you go to bed to preen your eyebrows and tweet silly nonsense that negates anxiety as a strong wind blows away smoke*
Dearest Kneebs,

I prescribe you two whole pineapples to be consumed in the next four weeks. This is totally essential for your recovery. Dr Mammy Finn knows what's best for you. Get that pineapple down ya throat!

Oh, how lovely of you, my sweetest being! *feeds brambles to you* Be careful not to mess my hair this time, I might not be so keen on building an extension to your wee cottage!