Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
They're all perks, yes!

Rough. I'm happy to live where I live...

And yeah, trypanophobia is a problem...

Seems so. :smallyum:

Yay for health improvement indeed! :3

*hugs*
Good, very good perks! I always think people should only have as much responsibility as they can handle, and not a bit more, because then things get dangerous.

If that is the word for the fear of having blood taken this yes, it is terrible, but not something I am willing to do anything about. I'll just have to manage. I heard that next year there were gonna be different plans for how Medi-Cal works and I may be eligible. Let's hope so.

I'm not a fan. I like pineapple juice but not pineapples themselves. Weird, I know.

Yes yay! I had small stomach issues again and seem to not have the appetite that I usually do, other than that though I am quite well. *huggles*

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
My condolences, comrade. If it makes you feel better, not having government-sponsored health insurance means that you have enough money not to need it. That's good, yes?

Pineapple is good. Not as good as lemon, but fairly tasty.
I wish that was the case. Not quite though. Still I shall manage.

I will...have to try it again at some point. Maybe. See if my tastes changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
Here is a budgie in a slinky for your comfort, since I have no other medicine to offer just now.
Spoiler
Show

My date went fabulously, thank you, and in the mean time I insist that you have some wine now. It will make you feel better for a time.
That is just so adorable. Thank you for it. I am feeling quite better now, except for an odd lack of appetite. I had a part of a burger today, that is all, and it is a burger I can usually eat completely and still be quite hungry.

Yay for you and your date! Need a celebratory smiley... *sips a bit of each wine* Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
I lived! Now I am in their beautifully air-conditioned house, cool and content.
Yay for this! And the same here. Yay for cool air everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
ION:

That was not what I wanted to happen just before I go off to bed. That was really, really not what I wanted to happen just before I go off to bed. I... I don't think I can sleep now...
Aww dear Teddy what has gone wrong? Will hugs help with it?