Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
Good, very good perks! I always think people should only have as much responsibility as they can handle, and not a bit more, because then things get dangerous.
Yeah... I could actually handle more responsibility, but at the same time, it's much more fun if I don't have to worry too much about it... :smallfeeblesmile:

If that is the word for the fear of having blood taken this yes, it is terrible, but not something I am willing to do anything about. I'll just have to manage. I heard that next year there were gonna be different plans for how Medi-Cal works and I may be eligible. Let's hope so.
It's the word for the fear of needles, which at least is what I'm inflicted with. If it's rather a fear of blood, I'd assume it's called hemophobia. I don't know what a specific fear of having your blood taken would be called, though...

I'm not a fan. I like pineapple juice but not pineapples themselves. Weird, I know.
Well, pineapple juice doesn't really taste exactly like pineapples, just like apple juice doesn't really taste like eating an apple, so it's not all too weird how you can like one but not the other...

Yes yay! I had small stomach issues again and seem to not have the appetite that I usually do, other than that though I am quite well. *huggles*
Loss of appetite is a syndrome I know all too well. I wish you the best of luck with regaining it. :smallfeeblesmile:

*hugs*

Aww dear Teddy what has gone wrong? Will hugs help with it?
I... don't want to talk about it...

And yes, hugs are always welcome. Especially now. :smallfeeblesmile:

*hugs*