Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Yeah... I could actually handle more responsibility, but at the same time, it's much more fun if I don't have to worry too much about it... :smallfeeblesmile:
Whichever works for you really. I am not afraid to admit that I hate responsibility. I accept it, and have it, but do not like it.

It's the word for the fear of needles, which at least is what I'm inflicted with. If it's rather a fear of blood, I'd assume it's called hemophobia. I don't know what a specific fear of having your blood taken would be called, though...
Oh, well then yeah that would work. I hate needles. It also has to do with something I believe in, that I shouldn't go into here. But it makes the thought of having blood drawn so much worse to me.

Well, pineapple juice doesn't really taste exactly like pineapples, just like apple juice doesn't really taste like eating an apple, so it's not all too weird how you can like one but not the other...
Hmm that is very smart. Thank you, that makes a lot of sense. And now I can rationalize why I like strawberry milk and loathe strawberries...

Loss of appetite is a syndrome I know all too well. I wish you the best of luck with regaining it. :smallfeeblesmile:

*hugs*
I really hope so too. I don't care for the feeling at all.

I... don't want to talk about it...

And yes, hugs are always welcome. Especially now. :smallfeeblesmile:

*hugs*
Very well, I shall not push you to explain. I would just like to assist however I can. *clones self and give mass huggles or hug conga line, whichever sounds better*

I tend to follow a certain little idea, in that people who go out of their way in life and be nice to me are good people, even at least to a degree. I don't know you well or many other people here, but you have all been very nice; to me therefore you are friends, and I do all I can to assist in times of worry and sadness and hardship. And share cookies when I make them. *hugs and cookies for all*