Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
I would apologize for posting here far less often than my usual (and for the massive walls of quotes that I leave when I do), but to be perfectly honest, I'm a bit tense and too worn out to actually mean it.
Heh, it's okay. Life has a tendency to get in the way of just about anyone at the strangest of times...

For future reference, if I ever tell you this, you don't need to worry about me.
Well, hopefully, my worrying in overall should calm down a bit as my life settles into the daily rythm and stops being surprising and weird. Which may take some time, but still...

Heh, I think I missed this the first time around... Brilliant!

Nay, it's hilarious as is.
Thanks! :3

And while it may be hilarious, the visual typo does prevent me from posting it more often...

Indeed. I think internet is the only way I stay occupied anymore... (and it's required for my schoolwork). I'd say "sane", but that's arguable, really.
I can go a while without Internet for a while, but then other things should work for me or I'll quickly become frustrated. The Internet is where I go to calm down from frustration, it's my backup plan when all else fails, so I can become a bit testy if I have to go without it for too long...