Yes, I don't have a tip jar or a donation button. I prefer for my income to come through the sale of items when possible, due to the fact that I cannot promise a given schedule and there will always be someone who says that I should feel obligated to do so because they spent money on me. Yes, I know that doesn't hold logical water and yes, I understand that you, personally, don't feel that way. But there are always people who do when push comes to shove. There are people who have told that the only reason they gave money to the Kickstarter was because they thought it would increase the number of comics per week, even though I never said or implied that such was even possible much less promised.

The best way to support me financially is buying books through Ookoodook. I recommend the prequels On the Origin of PCs and Start of Darkness, plus the bonus book Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales. These books are filled with all-new material, so you're also getting over 300 pages of new OOTS by buying all three. Or you could buy the OOTS Adventure Game, manufactured by Ookoodook owners APE Games. There's also a coloring book, stickers, posters, etc.

The second best way to support me is to buy the books (or board game) from your local comic book store. I don't get quite as big of a cut of the price that way, but it's still decent and it also encourages the game store to buy more when the next title comes out. Plus, you save on shipping. The only downside is that Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales is not available through your local store, it's an Ookoodook exclusive.

The third best way to support me is to buy something from the CafePress store. I only get a few dollars for each item there, since their base prices are pretty high, but it costs me nothing because I don't have to make the shirts myself. Likewise, buying one of the new OOTS miniatures from Morland Miniatures only nets me a modest license fee per standard mini, but it's free money for me since Morland is doing all the work.

And finally, the fourth best way to support me is to donate the money to a charity that I would've donated to anyway. This isn't meant to be flippant; I dump waaay too much of my income into charity, so you're just cutting out the middleman (me). I've posted lists of my favorites before, but for now I'll just plug Plan (formerly Childreach) and the Ocean Conservancy. And the International Rhino Foundation. Oh, and the Humane Society. And Doctors Without Borders. And are you starting to see why this would actually help me? Sending a good charity a chunk of cash in my name will actually make me happier than sending the same amount directly to me.