Quote Originally Posted by Duos View Post
Leave me feedback, laugh at my inability to design cohesive kits, or stand in awe of my mighty skin idea development skills.
Spoiler: Gorecraw, the Macrovore
Show

Spoiler: Lore Review
Show
Not really sold on this one. It's basically "Hey look! Something scary we have control over!" There's nothing wrong with it, per se, but we've see the idea a lot, and it's not any more interesting now than it was the first 3-4 times Riot's tried it

Spoiler: Abilities
Show
First things first: Gorecraw looks like a sustained damage AD assassin, although he also looks like a burst damage assassin (we'll get into that later).

Firstly, before we do anything else, let's figure out his optimum damage combo. That appears to be R-E-auto-auto-W-Q-auto-E (which should be up again by now)-auto. This takes him approximately 3.5 seconds, and deals 790+3.2 Bonus AD, plus another 1.8-2.4 Bonus AD from the passive, plus 5 (+0.02 Bonus AD) of their maximum hit points.

Assuming a reasonable 300AD on him (as he's an assassin, basically), that's 790 + 1210 (ratios + bleed from 200 bonus AD and 300 AD total), plus 11% of their maximum health (242 on a 2,200 health target). Plus the 3 auto-attacks, for 900 more. So his potential burst is at about 3142.

Talon's burst, for reference, is about 900 + 1000 + 540 (so 2440) in the same window if everything hits. This goes up to 2880 if we assume he gets off 2 Qs during that time.

Gorecraw, however, has a few further benefits. He has an insane AoE slow of up to 85% at 600 range, on a low cooldown (that will practically be 3.5 seconds or less in a fight), and this ability not only serves to allow him to chase indefinitely (remember: 85% slow and 85% ms boost for 2 of the 3-3.5 seconds the ability takes to come off of CD), but also increases the damage that his passive does by .3 AD per attack.

He also has two low-cooldown jumps and a attack range extension, to further make sure his target is never actually able to escape. Finally, he has one of the highest base AD in the game, meaning that you could build something like Black Cleaver/Triforce/Bloodthirster/Ravenous Hydra/Boots/Frozen Mallet, end up with 2485 health, 295 bonus AD, Triforce procs, lifesteal, even MORE chasing and slowing power, another AoE damage proc, and armor shred. My damage numbers above don't come close.

His cooldowns are low enough that he's got both crazy burst and crazy sustain in a fight. You can't run from him, but he can deal so much damage that staying to fight isn't much of an option either, especially since he has a stun (and can lay on the damage during that time). His jungle is probably pretty decent, his ganks are insane (two jumps, a huge slow, and a extra-range 1.5 second stun), and his ability to pick carries will be pretty absurd as well.

All in all, I think Gorecraw just has to much going for him, especially as far as chasing power goes. I don't think anyone running from him actually has a chance of escaping, and if the only counterplay is always ALWAYS run as a group I'm not sure the champion is in a good spot. Imagine this thing invading a jungle, for example: if he's winning the fight you're just dead, as you can't run from him. If he's losing, however, he just stuns you, starts running, then hits you with a huge slow that gives him movement speed, and KEEPS running.