I removed Overcharged Blast because it could break things (getting enough damage to one-shot a balor 75% of the time... well technically 71.25% of the time due to nat 1s).

Apparently: The ability to slowly carve your face on the moon is acceptable. The ability to move to the moon and begin randomly shooting the world below is acceptable. The ability to destroy a town and the random low level people within it is acceptable.

The ability to auto-end CR 20 encounters reliably is not (pit fiend version only works on pit fiends and even then there are martial maneuvers with almost the same chance of success that do not require 4 feats to be invested and can be performed more than 1/encounter 3/day).

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub1111 View Post
Oh crapola. Thanks for that catch. That should just be "Descriptor" rather than energy descriptor.

And Gorrag certainly is interesting. And more or less what I expected. I am curious as to the "they" part. You have an asterisk but there's no footnote to it.

He could take benefit from empty space and his great speed to close with his primary target paying no heed to any in his way.
I forgot Empty Space when typing their combat stuff, and I originally was going to call them he because it is so much simpler to write, but decided that if I wanted to really present them as an elemental which very rarely have a concept of male/female (the archomentals are the notable exceptions) I would do better to use a gender neutral pronoun (and as an experiment in writing).

I will edit combat to note for Empty Space and add a note explaining the use of gender neutral pronouns.