1. - Top - End - #136
    Banned

Default Re: [Chuubo's] Fortitude: The Glass-Maker's Dragon IC

"Encyclopedias are a lower world thing. I think. Maybe we had them in heaven too and I just forgot." Jasper smiled a bit sheepishly at Natalia's explanation. She could understand why the girl would be irritated by everyone not knowing things that were basic to her, but did she really have to be so rude about it? "Also, Earth sounds so weird. None of the animals talk, really?"

However, she was quickly distracted by Leonardo's outburst. But rather than pry or give him a big beaming smile or a look of incomprehension, she seemed to...just understand. She gave the young scientist a small, encouraging smile, motioning for him to follow Miramie, even if it wasn't quite apparent if he had time to see. Really, even without understanding the device or what had happened to Miramie, it was pretty clear what was going on.

And then Rinley dragged her back to the present. "I don't think I do, I mostly just learned to be a proper daughter for my mother and I don't think being able to eat everything is going to help." And without knowing any navigators, she couldn't really lend the power of someone to learn about it. "But I have one question...What is a bosun?"
    Last edited by Terraoblivion; 2013-10-01 at 01:48 AM.