1. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures: Double Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The Cirrus

Gearstride grimly frowned at Rainbow and worked her jaw. "True.....and I realize my fool error....but.....I now have to deal with the consequence, of the anger I caused some of my crew...and I will. But....I'm not going to dwell on the negative....there's no point in that." Gear glanced at Rainbow and then watched Sandy hid behind the big stallion before turning to Silverpine.

"Yes my love....my father of all ponies....was going to be a judge."

--

Manederpin'

Icy wouldn't hear a thing directly coming from the door she was tiptoeing towards, she would only hear the alarm coming through the side of the wall in the hallway, the wall with the presumed kitchen on the otherside.
    ---

The terrorist cultist on his way to the freezer, froze in place and cautiously looked around. Another cultist pony flashed his horn as the magical aura encased his head as his eyes went entirely green.

"There!...The thing...she's coming in from *insert Hay Bale's location*!" He shouted/growled as the leader pony gritted her teeth.

"Fire!" She shouted as that rifle wielding pony began to fire in Hay Bale's hidden general location as two other cultists joined in with the gunfire.
    --

Outside the kitchen Astrid stamped a hoof and growled. "Fine..f*** it...go...go...bastards are....gyah...Balboa doesn't pay me enough for this sh**!"
    ((sorry, should've been clearer: she was clinging to the ceiling, after coming in from the door))

OWOWOW!! Hay Bale fell from the ceiling. YOU F%$#ERS!! She stood, her wounds closing and metal falling out of her flesh. Her sunglasses were a little chipped but largely unharmed.

She stood, glaring venomously at the one closest to the fridge. Ya wanna play games? Let's play games, pony.

---

Thank you! Lone Star ripped off his suit, revealing the shiny ovoid of liquid metal. It suddenly shot out into a wing, and he frowned at it. No shield, disc-thingie? Really? He grumbled, spreading the wing forward as wide as he could to shield himself. He charged in through the door, keeping his wing facing inward as he moved to cover.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-10-07 at 02:08 AM.
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig