1. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures: Double Trouble

[Cirrus Conference Room]

"I-I wasn't suggestin'...th-that is, that's what I was...o-o-oh my..." A luminesant blush spread over Sandy's cheeks, and she hid her face behind Rainbow's massive foreleg. She'd seen herself in a mirror, she hadn't been that noteworthy, so why was everypony acting so weird around her?!

Duty soon recalled her to the conversation. Though nopony directly posed the question to her, she could tell what was on everypony's mind; they wanted her - her, of all ponies! - to represent them in the pageant. To strut in front of dozens, if not hundreds of hungry eyes, performing for them, showing off for them, letting herself get judged by them, listening as they all booed, hearing the cries for her expulsion from Trottingham forever... "I-I-I don't rightly have m-much experience w-with pageants or stages or j-judges or...or any of that. I-I don't know how well I'll do, m-much less if I can win, b-b-but if it's for th' g-good of the mission..." She gulped audibly. "...th-then I'll do it."

"But if I do, then I-I want Rainbow with me!" she said with sudden force, before shrinking back once again. "Th-that is, if that's also for th' good of th' misison..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-10-10 at 09:30 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.