Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Manehatten

The map would show an alternative route from the service tunnels, one particular tunnel led to another tunnel that lead a tunnel that lead to the back of the kitchen, the one Hay Bale had used earlier for a while.
Huh. Handy. With the general route memorised, she began trekking down the tunnel towards the kitchen area, using her horn to light up the way if so required.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
[Cirrus Conference Room]

Sandy nervously forced a smile at Silverpine's attempt at comfort; it looked about as convincing as it felt. "That makes me feel a...bit better."

The little filly's declaration went universally unnoticed by her crewmates. The time had come for firm, decisive action! Mustering up her courage, she stepped forward from the safety of underneath the massive stallion. "Um, excuse me; Cap'n? Lieutenant? I...I'd very much like it - seein' how I'm g-going t'be th' one i-in...in th' pageant - i-if Rainbow could be o-one of m'handlers." She gulped nervously, willing her lip to keep from wibbling. A strong front; she couldn't show the Captain a hint of weakness, lest she fall to a cuddly fate. "I-I know I'd feel a lot...very much more comfortable if'n she...er, he was back there with me. H-helpin' out, I mean. I-I think I'd do m-much better...a-an' that'd help th' mission a-a bunch."

Sandy's long, poofy tail curled gently around Rainbow's foreleg, though it barely made it all the way around. Whether or not that was intentional on her part...was difficult to say.
"Well, can't say no if Mr Shores wishes to insist on Rainbow," Silverpine remarked, the curled tail not escaping her notice.