I'm quite surprised that my builds came out as well as they did: i found the background more interesting than the actual crunch and struggled to get it to flow: Leilani doing better than the Damned, I was highly surprised at; I started formatting around 1h30 before competition close.

Big congrats to thethird for doing well; i knew it would beat my Crab entry when i saw it, well deserved.

And to our winnners and HM as well. Hard fought round indeed. Whambamsam, you're one to watch out for; after the Zinc Saucier and this round? Well done guys!

I'd also like to echo the Sentiments regarding judgings: turning up to play a football game having prepared for a Rugby game isn't much fun. While the competition and judging do thrive on being subjective and opinions differing, i really don't think a judge will do themselves a favour by being so out of the leftfield with regarding to their judging system. There is a reason that the system that has been in place for the majority of the competition has, well, been in place for the majority of the Competition, and that is because it works. Big changes such as arbitrary number attributing wothout an explanation simply increases your workload (or if you cannot be bothered) makes everyone feel annoyed.

It is a past time that we do for pleasure, and shouldn't be getting annoyed at. For the sake of a judge having an ego trip or whatever, I do not wish to stop entering, so for that, judges and competitors (especially regarding the issue in the last competition), for the sake of letting this bit of fun continue for all, please conform to its spirit, and unspoken 'rules' that have made it into the success that has let it run for the past 50+ competitions.