1. - Top - End - #52
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: A solution for every situation! (3.5 Baseclass, PEACH)

Quote Originally Posted by nersxe View Post
    Argh, a rogueish class with no UMD/UPD. Ah, well. The rest still looks like fun.
    I still have my eyes on this class to update it when necessary. And indeed it means that for example UMD and UPD are gone, aswell as the respective knowledge skills and Psy/Spellcraft. For the rest, I don't consider Autohypnosis and Concentration a Psionics only skill, so you still have those 2.
    This is because the class is designed to function in a dead magic field and is not reliant (but can still benefit greatly) on magic items and magic in general.
    If you want those skills, you can always take human with able learner or a human variant that a friend of mine (Morph Bark) made for his campain setting which gets 2 extra skills (1 variant of this variant gets 3) of his choice. The link is here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253022.

I look forward hearing your experiences with the class and above all, have fun with it ^^. That's what I made it for in the first place.

Cheers,

Way
    Last edited by WaylanderX; 2013-11-11 at 01:50 PM.
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Nyllana OotS Avatar by Lord FullBladder, Master of Goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here
    My Extended Homebrew Sig!

Currently writing a fantasy novel: The Dawn of Life!
    People willing to provide feedback are appreciated