Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
Does this mean that those words will never show up in anything I write ever again? Probably not, but at least in the future I hope to only use them when I'm depicting a character who is overtly sexist/misogynistic (like Tarquin), rather than having them flow out of the mouth of the primary female lead. Because what kind of message does that send? I may be wrong, but I think I've avoided Haley using any of those words for this entire book. I just didn't want to draw attention to it.
Does this mean "Sneak Attack Bitch" is dead?

At a certain point, when you're pushing 40 and have spent one-quarter of your life drawing a stick figure comic about D&D, you start to ask yourself whether what you are doing is really important and what impact, if any, your work will have on the world beyond momentary distractions.
If it makes you money, it made an impact on the world. An individual piece of work can't change someone unless they are willing to change themselves. They'll just accept the good quality story then store it away. At least people like it.