Ok, Just am looking to see if you think these classes are 'tier' 4 or lower.

im really only worried about the Adept and Aristocrat being borderline 'tier' 3 due to my additions of class abilities.

also.. does my Warrior ( or as Grod said upgraded Fighter ) work as a very easy Fighter Fix? I know the abilities are a bit.. low key but would you think that the majority of DMs in the world would say " yeah i'll allow that Fighter"

These are teh classes the Players are supposed to be compared against, so remember that they are indeed suppose to be weaker and are a cheap and easy way to upgrade some monsters the PCs might face without putting them on equal terms.

'oh whats that now the Orc war cheif is an Unholy Knight 8 /Eye of Grummsh 4' see pretty cool.. you upgraded the orc to make him somewhat of a challenge.. and get some unexpected neato things ( smite good) but he is no where near as powerful if instead he took a full on PC class

I think of all these NPC classes Adept and Arsitocrat would be the easiest to be able to keep up with PCs.. I have to admit I think i outdid myself with the Aristrocrat :)