Quote Originally Posted by Greenish View Post
Maybe because it's my favourite Stalker art, but I feel you're rating Obfuscation a tad low. This is basically the HiPS for Stalker, pretty much the ultimate sneaking trick. Let others skulk in shadows, you can just walk to the king's court, right past the oblivious guards. The DC doesn't scale without burning Ki, but even so, this can get you past a lot of mooks.

Stalker maneuver recovery, on the other hand, probably doesn't warrant anything better than orange, if not red. It takes a whole turn, costs Ki, and only gets you back a handful of maneuvers. You should seriously endeavour never to use this in combat.

Finally,

Goblin****: Blue may be stretching it, but +4 to Dex is pretty great, as are the 30' speed (despite their size), Stealth bonus, and Darkvision. Small size hurts CMB and CMD, as does the Str penalty. Cha penalty and Ride bonus are a wash. Paizo loves these guys, and thus they have surprisingly many racial traits and feats.
You're probably right about the Stalker Maneuver recovery, but I sincerely believe that it is the single best way to spend your Ki, and there are plenty of options (some free, others not) that make the full round recovery much more attractive.