I think the class is too strong. The base chassis of the class is very good, usually classes with bonus damage don't get full BAB, in addition they have a lot of maneuvers known/readied and a strong recovery mechanic to go with it. I know in PF BAB and HD are coupled, but I'd consider bumping them down to a d8 at the very least, and maybe give them slightly less maneuvers known. Or even give them 3/4 BAB if you keep the maneuvers as is.

As for the maneuvers, Ancestral Ascension is an extremely strong discipline. It seems like it has way too much going for it. It has ranged attacks, high damage, healing, buffing, strong counters, and strong boosts. Most disciplines tend to focus on only two things. Look at Devoted Spirit, it has decent healing but its damage is fairly weak (outside of one maneuver) and it has ok buffing and debuffing, but no ranged and weak counters and boosts.

Ancestral Ascension also does everything too well:

Ghost of the Fallen adds 1d4 damage per level per attack as a swift action and lasts for at least a few rounds. So at level 11 if you're hasted it's adding up to 44d4 per round!

Call of the Grave is Greater Insightful Strike, at range, and 50% more damage, and two levels sooner.

Restore the Flagging Spirit heals for more than Rallying Strike, but adds 5d6 damage on top of it. I'd drop the damage, and/or lower the healing to 1x the check.

Soul Cutter is pretty strong, touch attack is basically a guaranteed hit, and 7d6 damage on top seems too much.

Tsubame Gaeshi is crazy damage, three attacks at full BAB, as a standard action, with +7d6 on top of base damage and Iajitsu? I can't think of any maneuver that even comes close to that.

Truth of the Father is a guaranteed kill against anything that doesn't have Wish or Miracle. The bleed should at least be healable with a caster level check.

Truth of the Mother needs an opposed attack roll, or opposed intitiator vs inititator/CL check. Maybe even with a bonus to your check. Having it work without chance for failure is too strong and uninteresting.

Perfect Stroke does a bunch of damage, then forces a save or die with an average DC of 42. Why?

Renew the Soul is pretty damn good healing. I'd remove the damage bonus or lower the healing to 2x or 3x the check.

Spiritual Reincarnation is basically immortality, with no drawback or chance to fail like Immortal Fortitude. I don't even know how to balance that, maybe come back at 1/4 HP rather than full.

The lower level maneuvers seem pretty well balanced, but almost all the higher level ones are too good, and again having so much in one discipline seems imbalanced. I'd look at other maneuvers of the same level to draw comparisons, and remember that everything you're doing is getting Iaijutsu on top.